khidkiyan...

Windows ,far away, lighted ones in amongst darkness,make me conspire against my peace of mind,and tranquility of the moment,give birth to all sorts of uncalled for, unhealthy,disastrous imagination,that drives many a men crazy. The glimpse of light oozing out of them compels me to reflect on the lives that breathe from within them and carries me away for a few minutes from my endless brooding,lift me up into my world.Ah! the wonder of distant windows! I wish I were inside one of them,far away from myself.And the pale lifeless light could swallow me in her arms,and I immerse in a unturbulent slumber,to be awoken only by love,and to be free from all cages,have all chains untied.And I accompanied by my whims can go along to breathe the air I have wanted to all my life so far…

4 comments:

ashona111 said...

wildflower said...

blive me,i read every word of this piece...u have a style of writing that grabs the reader tight...it has a very good flow...wich i hav always wanted to have...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 11:06:49 AM
Delete
ashona111
ashona111 said...

@wildflower ... u dont allow comments on ur posts ..... i dont know why .... well u dont need or u dont care or u dont want or u dont know or u dont like or u dont just ......

anyways thanx ....


and i read ur whoz me? ... and then ... read ...

About Me

Name:wildflower
Location:bhubaneswar/rourkela, India

"u will be told after i get to know what stuff i am made of... "

may be sarcastic or irony or resemblance ... couldnt get it .... anyways nice ....





well go to http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=25967874&postID=114700019187987855 .. to learn more ...

ashona111 said...

wow ... nice thoughts and dreams .... i wish these come true for u ... else it seems from ur style of writting that u will be forbidden to enjoy ur life .... nice ...

at first i thought .. u are talking about Windows .. the Operating System ...

Nice English .... :)

keep writting little lady ... :)

Amrita Sabat said...

wow.....beautiful!

hw dyu write so well?! huh??!

wen u sed 'that drives many a men crazy', i had imagined gorgeous women in d pale light shining brightly from the khidkiyan :)

but den later.......i ws disappointed dat it ws none of dat!!

but d very element of suspense held me glued.....as it alwez does....only 2 find dat u yet again wanted 2 b freed from all chains.:(

keep writing!! u r an awesome writer yaar!:)

ashona111 said...

http://ashona222.rediffblogs.com/

i will be glad if u comment here .... well untill now i have only 1 post .. if u have the calibre to coomment then you are screwed ... please read if u want to know whats there in it ...

(arrey do some changes in settng yaar ... whenever i want to comment .. i have to login to blogger.com . then come to ur site ...near ur comments section there are no username and passwords boxes ....)