hair...

Having long tresses like those of shakira would be so sexy, right? Wet and entangled. Hair caressing your waist. Spanking awesome. My hair would show the free spirit I am.

The second thing you notice in Jiah Khan after her long legs, is the hair. Wild hair…not the silky shiny locks they show in shampoo adds. But hair that I ne’er cared to take care of…Hair that has been abandoned. Left to flourish in the vagaries of nature and life. Hair that speaks about the life I spent, about the person I am…

But you know what? Every time I decide to let my hair grow, I end up cutting them shorter. I am afraid; I would end up with no hair someday…

This is yet another of those challenges of modern day living…Long hair, for me, remains locked in the silver screen, or in that niche I carved out for myself in this crazy world of yours. God bless me and my hair.

2 comments:

--Sunrise-- said...

Ahhh... long hair & "modern day living" = not the best of combinations, I know.. I have medium-long hair, and I almost always have it tied back, because it takes too much maintenance to make it look good when left loose...

But I don't agree that long hair is necessarily hot/sexy, etc... sometimes long hair can look like a wild mess, making the person look worse than they already are!

I liked this post.. such a free nature to it.. like the way you want your hair to be! :)

Mosilager said...

I had pretty long hair back in the day. Now I have short hair. Short hair is faaar more work than long hair.