to that couple

I never realized that greenish brown was such worthy a color, before I saw her wearing a shirt of that color. It suits that kinda figure, you see, slender, yet not bony. And somewhat err..tall…

And look at the guy beside her; he is thin, bony to be exact! My college senior, I guess…(it’s the ‘senior’ part I am guessing because he is not my batch mate, and with all the knowledge he is stuffed up with about oracle, I am sure he is a final year-comp science, he can’t be a sophomore ).

I see them –this couple-(that’s the only thing I do) at my oracle classes these days. Love birds. Also we have one fantabulous teacher there who must have promised some dying girl friend that he would never ever smile; one of the following posts will be about him.

Coming back to the girl, she does not hang those long earrings, coz she hasn’t pierced her ears yet! Must be around 20, so when is she gonna get them done? Shabby hair, I mean not like the one they show in the adds, its curly, short cropped, just a tiny pony…and look at the way she sits, one leg on another, her chappals neatly on the floor. All set give the corporate world an earthquake the day she steps into it! Her voice exudes confidence…

The guy! Not that pleasant a face to look at, a thin one at that. Wears those strange caption wala Tshirts. Has some kind of an attitude! And is full of knowledge as I have told you.

And they are boyfriend and girlfriend. ‘Coz they sit together. Could be siblings, could be pals. But I wouldn’t let them become anything else but a couple.. They are a couple, because I want them to be one. I like the way they talk, both of them slightly bent over their notebooks. As if those two chairs made up their home. Most probably, they help each other clear doubts…the girl goes demure, the moment she faces her guy.

Once, in the lab class, there was just 1 seat left, and both of them chose to go to another less privileged lab( you never get the teacher there)…because they could not bear being separated…

I will keep posting such crap, to vent the frustrated female locked up in my body!
Kudos to my observation skills!

7 comments:

Amrita Sabat said...

haa ha!
u r actually frustrated.:)

Indigo Lobster said...

Nice one... but it seems u need a guy too.
I can smell something burning !!

Kris said...

ha ha ha!! quite an observation!! shows how much free time you have :P nice post i liked it.. :)

wildflower said...

@amrita
one day, my frustration shall free me from this mediocrity

@indigo lobster
burning? for that thin faced guy?no ways!!! i jus like to see them together...like u like 2 see flowers in a park...
well... the search for my soul's counterpart goes on...

@krishna
thanx :) keep stoppin by...

Shraddha said...

:-)..interesting..

wildflower said...

i have stopped staring at the couple after i wrote this, they consume less of my time now...so writing this helped actually:P

Amandeep Singh said...

Well Being an experiences veteran Observer ( CCD everday...more than 4 years) u need resume??
U can actually improve on ur skills..Go on little deeper than the things u have written here...
i will look fwd to ur next post n see the improvemnets
;)