Deja Vu

~~~~~He has the same curious eyes, that same towering person. The same hair and it falls on his face like yours did. When he is around, I feel as if I am standing beside you. The same air of negligence, those mute grunts of frustration. He looks so much like you that I can’t afford to look at him.
When I see the same person again, a spasm of sorrow clinches my face, my heart twitches, and I feel a lump in my throat. And I want to inflict the sweet pain on myself, again and again.

It’s time I begin trying to find out, whether I really miss you. Or I miss that
craving I had for you? ~~~~

7 comments:

annie said...

Reflections of past in present...it does happen i guess.

Amandeep Singh said...

Nicely written..
May be it is the craving U miss
...

relations said...

hey..

thoughtful post..

it must be the "YOU" that u r missing coz cravings go with time but images stay..

Niva said...

nice post.. it reminds me of a Hollywood flick "P.S" starring Luara Linney...

wildflower said...

Yeah annie...so many things happen when we look into the past searching for the the love of our lives...

Aman,
Hmmmmm i dunno what! m so confused at times...

@ relations
liked that line...I miss myself..)

@niva
ohh ow!

Tamsin said...

u know wat i like best abt dis 1??

"And I want to inflict the sweet pain on myself, again and again. "

it becomes so dammmnn difficult 2 break out of dat sweet torture then..the memories become so precious dat evn d pain gets numbed..

Vagabond said...

i find you everywhere i see...for a vagabond the search will never cease.
i wish it isn't plastic...it has your perfume it is your essence that is missing.

awesome =)