Mayank

When I met Mayank, every soul told me to keep away and keep safe. He was a flirt. But it couldn't have mattered much to me because we became sort booze buddies. Mayank and I would do things that he did with his friends. We would discuss his girls. And how they didn't get a hint of how many other women shared his heart. I would laugh my heart out. Days were fun with him around.

So when they told me to stay away from him, it never mattered a bit.

We would talk about his every date amongst our varied topics of conversation and about how he tore open his heart to every woman of his dreams. And things would often drag themselves into late night.

And one such night, when Mayank buried deep in smoke, chose to walk me home, I said no. But he insisted. And I joked that I would have to drop him back after that.

Down the road, at the last turn before my place, when I was walking away, Mayank held my hand.

And said, "I have something to tell you."

I laughed. "Not now Mayank. I am rather drunk..."

14 comments:

The Furobiker said...

oye cheating!
aage ki kahani?

AG said...

aagee
waiting

gypsy said...

:) i felt tha story is over is here... and rightly over :)

--xh-- said...

:) nice....

wildflower said...

@ abhishek & jiggs
think that's it !

@ gypsy
u are ma alter ego ...

@ xh
:))

WritingsForLife said...

damn! Its just that moment.. you miss it and it is gone forever.

relations said...

in those moments of inebriation you will find the most sought after thing of your life,,,,

Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

hehe

Saim said...

I guess some things r bttr left unsaid:)

wildflower said...

@ raaji
i don't know... the moment may go; but the love stays forever :)

@ relations
hahaah!

@ anirudh
infinetly funny, aint it?

@ comfortably numb
sometimes yes, sometimes no..m confused :P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rohit Bedida said...

hey sorry!! the earlier comment which has been deleted was sent by me through a friends profile!! realized after sending it.. anyway, I was going through my earlier posts and found some of your comments.. way back in Jan!! btw, you've got a nice cozy dark place over here! :) So, keep visiting and leave your valuable comments..

I blog at

http://dark-expanse.blogspot.com/

Cяystal said...

nice cookin' up..
but incompletele..

WE WANT MORE :p

Aashayein said...

reminds me of someone I knew...