-'precisely female feelings'-

-i am alone-i see people-i see hands and legs-and faces-unknown faces-faces i would never see again-i see an unwanted pace-i see blinding lights-i see murder-i see white sheets-i see windows to nothing-i see black-i see you-i see me-

-i am home-the smell of incense-i see my face in my favorite mirror-i see my old diaries-i see the boughs of the coconut- i see that time hasn't moved-the sound of silence-the crack on the wall-the wind on my face-the moon-me-you-

i believe whatever i write reads the same, thesedays. because whatever i think feels the same. because every guy i liked begins to feel the same. because i can't rid myself of this monotony. because i can't rid myself of me. because life has come a full circle, it just keeps repeating now.

i live my past, though i have very few livable memories. and i also live my future. my present is lost sometime in between. sometime when i stand at the end of the road and gaze at the blurred outline that mountain makes with the sky on a moonless night.

i listen to music. music that goes on in my mind always.

'You don't even know the meaning of the words I'm sorry
You said you would love me until you die
And as far as I know you're still alive
Baby

You don't even know the meaning of the words I'm sorry
I'm starting to believe
it should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart'

@gypsy-this is the song :)

PS: I don't want to get rid of the monotony either. that's what i live on...

6 comments:

kunal said...

u romanticise pain i guess.
everyone wants to. even i do.
but then u do it better than me

gypsy said...

hmmm...


the hyphens between words/phrases seem to represent the connection in aloofness... (for me)

the Shakira song has been one of my favorites...perfect it sounds at times..

WritingsForLife said...

indeed...only a female mind that produce such musings :-)

Anonymous said...

"-i am alone-i see people-i see hands and legs-and faces-unknown faces-faces i would ..."

thoughts of pain, aloofness, loneliness stringed together by hyphens... interesting style indeed!

well, even i felt tht ur recent posts hav been more or less similar...based on topics like loneliness, aloofness, pains but then on second thoughts, though the basic theme may just be similar, the entire mood is different... thts wht i felt.

Anonymous said...

well, i guess i cudnt put xactly in words wht i had i mind...but i guess the wildflower got it.

Anonymous said...

well, i guess i cudnt put xactly in words wht i had in mind...but i guess the wildflower got it.