Absence





Ek so sola chaand ki raatein,
Ek tumhare kandhe ka til..

I will not confess this to myself, but I have missed you. Your absence has taken the shape of a being and stands beside me all the time. I look at me, and I see you missing. I am  a candle, will go off any moment. Any moment now. I wanted to meet you again, tell you things, nothings. Stand beside you and laugh at all the funny stuff you said. Walk with you, on a windy evening on the sea shore, waves longing to touch our feet. And keep walking and walking till we fall off at the end of the world, our feet sinking into the sand, holding hands..hmm..yea..something like that

But in your absence, I quit believing in dreams. I have..

Now I see me going round in circles near a mountain, running my hands through the cold still wind,on an evening, and dancing. Abandoned. Wild and free..with a yearning for you that is dying with every moment. My wish for you will be gone in a day or two..It's just me near the dry and dead mountain I have always so much loved. So much..

I am a candle, will go off any moment now..


17 comments:

Boobesh said...

U ve a gr8 command over words which expresses your thought beautifully. amazing.. keep it coming more...

Vagabond said...

i swear by this song...it is so beautiful. i couldn't read beyond the two lines...

Vinz said...

loved the way you expressed the feelings in words..

keep writing..

:)

wildflower said...

@ Boobesh
words r d only thins dat ever listen to me..!

@ Vagabond
Ijazat, mera kuch samaan.. :)
i am stuck with them for like years now..

@ Vinz
hm..thnks!

N!V said...

"Your absence has taken the shape of a being and stands beside me all the time."

Wow...love ur expressions lady.. :)

$uch! said...

Ek so sola chaand ki raatein
:)

wildflower said...

i never understud why only ek so sola..why not any other random number...:) u can tell me..

WritingsForLife said...

ahh I agree..I will not confess this to myself. Sigh.
well written!

btw, would you mind not italicizing the entire post? Its hard to read on black background then :-)

wildflower said...

will try not to :)

Anonymous said...

Ek so sola chaand ki raatein,
Ek tumhare kandhe ka til..

Hi.. I din’t exactly get this line.. care to explain? :)

~ Lucky

wildflower said...

In the songs she misses him and asks him to return all that of her is still left with him after they have parted..she remembers the one hundred and sixteen nights of the moon and them and the black spot on his shoulder..it's weird how we miss the craziest of things.. this way

ani_aset said...

beautiful wildflower loved it all :)

wildflower said...

hmm..thnks :)

arvind said...

ur words - just paint down the feelings of a waiting soul..

in this world - waiting is so hard.. and with out any guarantee one waits n waits.. waits with out any support.. who can understand and support.. u hve to face it alone.. that's the speciality of love.. it will just throb u..

its a big wave.. how a small boat (heart) conquer it - except a surrender..

SammY said...

"But in your absence, I quit believing in dreams. I have..
" awesome said,............

wildflower said...

thnx Sam :) aw-so-me! ;)

SammY said...

Aw-so-U :)