Sweetheart!

I have this certain picture of you in my mind, it's somewhat pleasant and brings a flood of smiles everytime it occurs to me. You are staring into your palm, and I can't see your face. I can see your hair though, the shot is funny in a way and hence the smiles. But you're kind of lost, you look so naive, which is not your usual self I know. The all-knowing-enlightened chap you are, doesn't show. You look like a child and hence the smiles. You are staring at your hand and trying to see beyond time. Like, trying to peek through all barriers of fate. Like, trying to find me.

When you see your hand, don't you see me in the lines on your palm? The lines on my palm, and those on yours, must meet somewhere in time and merge. My left hand is mine, the right one is for you. Your left hand is mine, the right one is all yours to keep. That way, we would have the same hands, do you realize? And so when I place my hands on yours, two obvious soul-twins meet and all chaos comes to rest. Everything is like it is meant to be.

There is so much more I want to write right now. But I am feeling verbally challenged. The best and the worst things in life, are to be written about. But there are few things that exceed those lines drawn of exaltation or put even the most unbearable heartbreaks to shame and cannot be written about. And this is one such. The way you make way into my heart, paralyzes my ability to write..

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

u write soooo well :-)
keep it up!

WomanInLove said...

He sure is a lucky guy, to be remembered for all his nuances

arvind said...

My left hand is mine,
the right one is for you.
Your left hand is mine,
the right one is all yours to keep

every body saying - plam lines are the replica of the heart veins..

its a cute - sweet heart..

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

He's definitely a sweet heart, and the title could no be more apt.
Nice one.

wildflower said...

Anonymous
U're a girl then why be anonymous!

Rajita
Hmm.. can't be sure of anythin you knw..everythin looks like a giant risky step..

arvind
thnkyu :)

BA
He sure is.. :) thnks!

$uch! said...

Sweetheart,The lines on my palm, and those on yours, must meet somewhere in time and merge...for sure :)

wildflower said...

yes darlin', that's been the idea..

S. said...

I loved the way you weaved the words :)

aria said...

lovely post.. happy to be back here and reading you .. :)

Anonymous said...

awww!so u dug me out...u got me addicted to yr blog,the days when u dont post,i m sad :-(

wildflower said...

Sunakshi
U've a lovely name..

aria
:) missed you & just elated to have you back..

Anonymous
U can safely assume I've had a normal-tiring day & be happy :-)

Boobesh said...

its jus a ice breaker. lot more beautiful things are out there to happen for u.

Aashayein said...

My left hand is mine, the right one is for you. Your left hand is mine, the right one is all yours to keep.

Thought of this many tyms ....nvr found wrds so beautiful to express!!!
u gave words to my thought!!!!
thnx :-)

wildflower said...

Boobesh
thanks! looks like too much wishful thinking though. but thanks..

Mansi
anytime!