Two way street

Love is a two way street. You love me, I love you back. You break my heart, I break yours right back. Enough said and done about unrequited love. Once unrequited, it stays that way forever. For most people. Those people who never lean. Never understand the mammoth of patience it requires to actually being in love with them. Nobody can change, that is a stubborn truth. It is almost always the more feasible option to walk away. Leave behind. And the comic tragedy is, there is actually nothing to leave behind. You were living in an empty space, and loving a ghost.

4 comments:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Loving and un-loving, are never the same, nor are the persons the same any more, once done.

Woolgatherer said...

Hi, I have nominated you for the 'Liebster Award'. Please read about it here http://gonewoolgathering.blogspot.in/2013/11/the-liebster-award-cute.html

wildflower said...

Dear Woolgatherer

Absolutely delighted, thanks. Sorry won't be able to take it further. I blog mostly to assuage my own whims. It's beyond me to incorporate an award into it. But thanks a lot once again.

Ankita said...

ya, right,in fact I think every relation ship is based on a mutual process of give and take